Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Damsel Journey


The Damsel Journey

Well if you see my blog now,it's just plain "no post at all" since I am just starting to create a personal journal in my life journey. Bluntly speaking, I'm a private person- a secretive one.But sometimes for a change,so to speak..here I am sharing with you my interest,anything about me.

I consider myself a damsel of all those trying situation I am with just like in a European fairy tales frequently features damsels like in Evil witches trapped Rapunzel in a tower, cursed the princess to die in Sleeping Beauty, and encircled Snow White into a magical sleep. In all of these fairy tales, a valorous prince comes to the maiden's aid, saves her, and marries her. That was my fantasy.

Join me in my journey and we'll start sailing.

2 comments:

meyang I ailema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meyang I ailema said...

please welcome hailed most beautiful among the faces around her "CHEPAY" please let us give her around of applause twink ;)its my pleasure to be the 1st person to write this comment in your another booming blog char eheheh

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...