Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Baby - God's opinion that life should go on

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born its first laugh becomes a fairy. So there ought to be" James Matthew Barrie

Hello Everyone! I want to share to you my collections of baby pictures I browsed on the net.It makes me smile whenever I glance them in those trying moments I am with. Their smiles are genuine.Babies are God's blessings to all parents.So love them tenderly and lovingly.

5 comments:

Apple iPhone said...

Hi.
I've just added you to my Faves.

My Technorati username:
askripko

My blog:
http://iphone-forum.blogspot.com

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thanks...

Viloria said...

Che nice babies, is your picture included in those clips?
even though you've just collected them, is nice to share it to others and let them feel what you feel whenever you look at them.thanks

just drop by in my sites

www.ajviloria.com
www.mayonvolcano.net

Unknown said...

yeah! If you can guess then name your prize...LOL

Unknown said...

@ apple iphone: Thanks for visiting! I already added you in my technorati fav. Happy Blogging!

Gelombang Rakyat said...

I prefer to have one more. Still thinking about her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...